Friday, April 20, 2012

A Little off the Subject: My new Puppy

Instead of my normal post about Real Estate I'd like to write a little about my new passion, my new Goldendoodle Puppy Bailey.  She is a cross between a golden retriever and a standard poodle.  This mix gives you a dog with the lovable and faithful personality of a golden retriever and the intelligence and agility of the poodle.  On top of those traits you also get a dog with a low allergy possabiltiy and a no to low shed coat.  Goldendoodles were originally bred as a therapy dog,  a golden retriever is the top choice for this job but many of the patients who benefit from a dog visit are subject to allergies, therfore the cross was born.  I know that most dog breeders refer to the goldendoodle as a mutt but she is the most adorable mutt I've come across and she makes me happy.  Bailey and I are looking forward to the future when she is old enough to help me show houses.  If you have any questions about goldendoodles feel free to ask if I don't know I can find the answer.  And, as always if you know anyone thinking about buying or selling a home in North Jersey please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment